Thursday, November 29, 2012

Salt Dough Ornaments


Hard to believe it’s Christmas time again already, but it’s true. To get the kiddos in the Christmas spirit, we’ve been practicing our carols, decking the hallways, and (my favorite) making those cheesy ornaments for mom. I’m pretty sure my mom’s still got the ones I made when I was in elementary school hanging on her tree. I’ll have to remember to ask. Anywho, they’ve assigned me to the afterschool Art Attack club and we’ve been working away like elves trying to get these holiday decorations ready to go before the big concert in 2 weeks. What I love about these is that they appeal to all ages. I mean really, who doesn’t love baking and painting?

If you’ve never made salt dough ornaments, you haven’t been living should try it! Here’s the recipe and a few pictures from art club. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment