Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Life Science- Information Reports


What a busy couple of weeks it has been! I tell you what, it’s going to be a miracle if I survive until Christmas break. This semester is kicking my bootyJ

I’m going to make this one short and sweet, but I just wanted to share a prezi that I made for one of our life science projects. I got the idea from a webquest that I saw on zunal.com a few weeks back, and what’s great about webquests, is that they are a creative accessible and way to engage your students in projects. Since I’ve never made a webquest and I’m a complete geek for prezi right now, so I created this little number and posted it on edmodo for my students to have access to at any time. It includes my detailed expectations, some video clips, and even my rubric. Check it out:
 



The final reports are due tomorrow, so we’ll see how they do! Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment